Foaled: 1989 in Germany
Height: 16.2 hands
Info Coming Soon
|Approved by: Oldenburg Verband and ISR
- Duellant, who is credited as being the most important dressage sire in the post
war period, appears twice, and close-up, in Dynamic's pedigree.
- Duellant and Don Carlos are two of the most important D-line stallions,
contributing to making the D-line the most winning line ever!
- Dynamic's in-line breeding to these exceptional stallions helps to explain Dynamic's
phenomenal pre potency and ability to "stamp" his get.
- 1993 - German FN lists Dynamo as #2 living stallion in production of winning show
- 1992 - Dynamo had sired 192 Main Studbook Mares, 30 State Premium Mares and 12
- Dynamo is the sire of Dollar Girl, considered by many to be the leading
jumper in the world. In 1988, Dollar Girl, ridden by Thomas Fuchs, was on the Swiss
Olympic Team. In 1993, Dollar Girl won the richest show jumping cup in the world -
the $500,000 Canadian du Maurier Intercontinental Cup at Spruce Meadows.
- Dynamo's progeny lifetime winnings to 1994: over one million DM.
- Dynamo is the sire of 36 Verden Elite Auction horses. Including Donna Carara
- sold in 1992 for 105,000 DM, and Dollar Lady sold for 130,000 DM in 1991.
- The Dynamo State Premium mare, Dina produced the highly regarded stallion Salvano
- Granddaughter of the famous Hanoverian Sender by Senator, foaled 1955. Sender's
progeny have won over 646,100 DM.
- Sender is a grandson of the Trakehner stallion Semper Idem by Dampfross.
Semper Idem is considered the founder of a now rare but powerful show jumping line
in Germany. It is for this reason that the 'S' line Hanoverian stallion, Spartan,
by Servus, (a grandson of Senator by Semper Idem), who stood for some
years in the US, was recently taken back to Germany.
- Interestingly, the world class show jumper Dollar Girl, (by Dynamo) is out
of an S line mare (by Salem).
- Sender produced 26 Approved stallions, 223 Main Studbook mares and 39 State
Information acquired from Sport Horse World.
AFFINITY SPORT HORSES
Phone: 541-479-7940 •